1 How does the standardization of fake cultured meat fit into the agenda of the big reset?
- It has nothing to do with the big reset
- It helps protect the environment, which is a main goal of the big reset
- It is a strategy to take control of the part of the food supply that is not already patented
The standardization of fake meat is an attempt to take control of the part of the food supply that is not already patented. By controlling the entire food supply, the technocrats who promote the Great Reset will control the world’s population. Learn more.
- None of the above, because the big reset is a fictional conspiracy theory
2 SARS-CoV-2 has been found on:
- Shrimps and salmon
- Beef, chicken and pork
- Air pollution particles
- All the foregoing
SARS-CoV-2 has been detected in shrimp from Saudi Arabia, fish from India, beef and chicken from Brazil, pork from Germany, salmon from Norway and shrimp from Ecuador. SARS-CoV-2 has also been found on air pollution particles. Learn more.
3 Imitation meats, such as meats made from plants and cells grown in the laboratory, are:
- A type of ultra-processed food, which has been linked to obesity, poor health, and early death
The fake meat industry poses huge risks to global health, as ultra-processed foods have been closely linked to obesity, poor health, and premature death. It also threatens global food security through the patenting of foods. Learn more.
- A healthy alternative to conventional meats
- A cheaper and more ecological alternative to conventional breeding
- Unable to produce
4 During and after the loss of a loved one, the following symptoms increase symptoms of prolonged grief disorder:
- Frequent phone calls from family and friends
- Disruption of traditional mourning rituals, such as saying goodbye, and lack of physical social support
Disturbances in traditional bereavement rituals, including the ability to say goodbye and to see and bury the body, are known to increase symptoms of prolonged grief disorder. Cases also increase in the absence of physical social support. Learn more.
- Responsible for preparing a funeral
- Not benefiting from adequate bereavement leave
5 How many of those who had been in close contact with an asymptomatic individual ended up testing positive, according to data collected from nearly 9.9 million Chinese people tested for SARS-CoV-2?
- More than half
- Less than 25%
Recent data from 9,899,828 Chinese who tested for SARS-CoV-2 infection revealed that not a single one of those who had been in close contact with an asymptomatic individual tested positive for COVID- 19. Learn more.
6 The high-pitched screaming with arching of the back or inconsolable crying that many parents of children with vaccination injuries describe after vaccination are signs of:
- Food allergy
- Inflammation of the brain
However, high-pitched cries with arching back or inconsolable crying are signs of inflammation in the brain. Learn more.
- Pain at the injection site
seven Which of the following, when consumed in excess, can make you resistant to insulin?
- Sugar only
- Fructose, in particular
- Unprocessed grains, in particular
- Sugar and processed grains and omega-6 linoleic acid
Too much linoleic acid in your diet can produce a negative feedback loop that makes you resistant to insulin. Thus, insulin resistance is not limited to excessive consumption of processed sugars and grains. Learn more.