We want as many NVC fans as possible to answer this question for this week’s episode:
What’s your biggest Nintendo prediction for 2021?
Do you think this is the year for Breath of the Wild 2? What about the Switch Pro that has been talked about for a long time? We want to hear your craziest theories, and we’ll pick the best to be part of this week’s NVC Prediction Spectacular.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Create a Yappa account or log in with a Facebook, Google, Disqus or LinkedIn account.
- Look for the video comments box at the bottom of our articles on the web for desktop and mobile. Note that the feature is currently not available on our mobile apps.
- Tap the green bar with the speech bubble icon, allow access to your microphone and camera if your permission settings require this step.
- You can choose between audio and video recording. We would prefer the video to see your face (and only your face, please – although the Samus and Master Chief helmets or the God of War face paint etc are cool with us), but you can use it. audio option only if you have a bad hair day.
- When you can see your face, tap Record to start recording your video. Press Stop when you are finished. You can leave a message of up to 45 seconds.
- You can review your video and then choose to cancel or post.
- If you prefer to upload a video that you recorded separately, you can use the Upload Media feature to do so. It will be handy for showing your amiibo or classic games collections. But please, no copyrighted content.
- You can watch and share videos from other reviewers by clicking on their icons and you can also follow the contributors you like.
Still have questions? You can learn more details on the new commenting system. And don’t forget to follow our guidelines for commenting.Now go and get the thing!
Logan Plant is the production assistant for Nintendo Voice Chat. Find him on Twitter @LoganJPlant.