At this year’s first-ever all-digital consumer electronics (CES) show, we got a glimpse of exciting innovations in PC gaming, with Microsoft’s device partners announcing new Windows hardware and software for everyone types of players. We are delighted that our partners are adopting graphics cards that supports DirectX 12 Ultimate in their flagship gaming PCs. DirectX 12 Ultimate is the Latest Standard in Gaming Graphics on PC and Xbox Series X Consoles | S.
From the thinnest and most ultraportable gaming laptops yet, to immersive displays and sleek designs, to new graphics cards, there is so much to look forward to for PC gamers in the year to come.
Acer ad Updates to several gaming laptops in its portfolio including the Predator Triton 300 SE, Predator Helios 300 and Nitro 5 with new features and improved performance.
- The new slimmer generation of Predator Triton 300 SE aims to attract gamers on the go. Along with the latest 11th Gen Intel Core i7 H35 processors, it also has an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 laptop GPU, with support for the latest DirectX 12 Ultimate gaming features. The Triton 300SE also features the latest 5e Acer’s Gen AeroBlade fan and Vortex Flow technology to help control temperatures during intense gaming sessions. Whether you’re playing the latest games or watching movies, you’ll be able to see it all on a 14-inch high-definition (FHD) display with a 144Hz refresh rate, surrounded by three slim bezels.
- the Predator Helios 300 has been updated to include the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU to power the laptop’s 240Hz IPS display.
- the Nitro 5 The gaming laptop line has been upgraded with the addition of an AMD Ryzen 7 5000 H-Series mobile processor and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU. Laptops are available with displays 15.6- or 17.3-inch, with a quad high-definition (QHD) display with 165Hz refresh rate or FHD display with up to 360Hz refresh rate.
ASUS introduced the ROG Flow X13 and the ROG XG Mobile, providing gamers with a portable and connected experience.
- The ultra thin 13 inches ROG Flow X13 is ROG’s first 2-in-1 convertible gaming laptop, featuring up to 8-core AMD Ryzen 9 5980HS processor and dedicated GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, which delivers the power needed for demanding workloads and enables heavy performance in the latest games. A 360-degree hinge allows users to quickly switch from laptop mode to positions for playing, drawing, and presenting. A choice of two 16:10 display options provides 120Hz refresh rate or Ultra HD 4K resolution with richer detail. On both displays, Adaptive-Sync synchronizes the panel refresh rate with the GPU frame rate to reduce lag, minimize stuttering, and eliminate visual tearing.
- the ROG XG Mobile is an ultraportable external GPU that works with the Flow X13 and increases its gaming performance and connectivity. The device is only a fraction of the size of external graphics alternatives, but it incorporates up to a powerful GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU connected directly to the processor through a custom PCIe 3.0 x8 interface that is faster than Thunderbolt 4. This top-of-the-line GPU is powered by the new NVIDIA Ampere architecture, which combines CUDA cores for programmable shading with 2nd gen RT cores for advanced ray tracing and 3rd gen Tensor cores which deliver higher throughput for AI-accelerated DLSS graphics. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs also support the latest DirectX 12 Ultimate API.
Dell unveiled several incredibly thin laptops, the new Alienware m15 and m17 R4. And for those who prefer to play on desktops, they also announced the Alienware Aurora Ryzen R10 Edition.
- the Alienware m15 and m17 R4 come with next-generation NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series laptop GPUs that have been engineered with 12-phase graphics voltage regulation for rich marathon gaming sessions, up to 4TB of storage, and faster memory speeds fast up to 2933 MHz. These mobile battle stations will remain properly cooled with advanced airflow and vapor chamber technology included in every configuration, a new benefit of the R4 generation Alienware Cryo-Tech cooling technology designs.
- the Alienware Aurora Ryzen R10 Edition, now includes AMD’s Ryzen 5000 desktop processors with processors up to 16 cores and your choice of new graphics from the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT series or the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU, both of which support DirectX 12 Ultimate and can more than handle performance demanding games. Whether streaming, getting through game levels, or tackling heavy-duty processing applications, this device can handle it all and stay cool with innovative airflow design and chamber technology. Steam that dissipates heat and gives players an extra boost when they need it most.
Lenovo Legion hardware and software innovations, offering gamers a variety of ways to experience all of the latest games.
- Lenovo designers improved the space under the hinge to achieve the narrow tail design while maintaining the same compact metal chassis size from generation to generation on the new flagship. Lenovo legion 7. This has made way for millions of more pixels than before on a new nearly borderless 16-inch QHD display (2560 x 1600), a serious upgrade from the previous-generation 15-inch FHD panel. There is 11% more screen area to improve your field of vision in the game. Low blue light, flicker-free Eye Care technology helps reduce eye strain during long combat sessions. This laptop is the first to be certified as a High Gaming Performance Display (HGPD) with low blue light by TÜV Rheinland.
- For a competitive edge in esports, try the new 16 inch Lenovo Legion 5 Pro with a larger thermal outlet and a quadruple ventilation system. Packed with the latest AMD Ryzen mobile processors and next-generation NVIDIA GeForce RTX laptop GPUs for unrestricted gameplay and maximum performance via dual-burn support, which combines the processor and GPU to deliver high frequencies. ‘improved images.
Razerexhibited an advanced model of sound Blade 15 and announced the new Blade Pro 17.
- The small and powerful Razer Blade 15 Features a slimmer design with a durable and lightweight CNC aluminum frame. New NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series laptop GPUs power a fast 360Hz refresh rate display for playing the latest games at high speeds. Get greater clarity for gaming and creative with the QHD 240Hz or 4K OLED display options. Play or create anywhere with the new Razer Blade 15 laptops.
- the Razer Blade Pro 17 is a mobile desktop replacement powerhouse designed for gaming and intensive applications. With the 8-core Intel processor, GPUs for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series laptops and a new 17.3-inch thin-bezel QHD display with up to 165Hz refresh rate, this device offers maximum portability and performance for gamers and creative professionals. Razer also has several dedicated widgets available for Xbox Game Bar, the customizable game overlay built into Windows 10.
These are just a few of the new products that will deliver powerful experiences to Windows 10 gamers in 2021. Additionally, the new gaming laptops offered here by Acer, ASUS, Lenovo and Razer include a month of Xbox Game Pass for PC with the purchase of your device. With new games added all the time, you will always have something new to play. Come back to Xbox Wire and the Windows Experience Blog to keep you up to date with the latest releases and news of PC gaming products.