Hitman 3 is out and it’s time to discuss it. Dale, Matt, and Jesse talk about everything they love about Agent 47’s latest adventures, and how IO Interactive can potentially incorporate that into their upcoming James Bond game. Our Resident Evil experts also dive into everything we saw during the Resident Evil showcase, including the fantastic Resident Evil Village and the not-so-fantastic look, RE: Verse. We also have the return of Matt’s favorite game, some PG tips and of course your feedback. And yes, the Sunny D talk continues … Remember, if you would like to get in touch with the podcast, please do: email@example.com.
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast # 575: WandaVision is a wonderful television
- IGN UK Podcast # 574: Big Games 2021 Preview
- IGN UK Podcast # 573: Forgotten Gems of the Generation
- IGN UK Podcast # 572: The Sandwich Special
- IGN UK Podcast # 571: The Alternative Games Awards 2020