1 If you are injured by a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States, you may be able to obtain compensation by which of the following?
- The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP)
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- The Compensation Program for Victims of Countermeasures (PCCI)
In the United States, vaccine manufacturers are already receiving full compensation for injuries caused by the COVID-19 vaccine under the PREP Act. If you are injured, you will need to file a claim with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which is funded by US taxpayers. Learn more.
- Civil lawsuit against vaccine manufacturer
2 What is Operation Mockingbird?
- British Foreign and Commonwealth Office secret program to weaken Russian influence with propaganda released by Reuters and BBC News
- Surgery to correct a rare speech disorder
- A smart TV-based surveillance program run by the NSA
- CIA underground media infiltration campaign in which journalists are paid to publish false information
Operation Mockingbird was a covert CIA media infiltration campaign started in 1948. However, media infiltration and manipulation has been rife since 1915, when JP Morgan interests bought editorial control of 25 of the most influential newspapers, allowing them to control the news. which were crucial to their private and corporate interests. Learn more.
3 To minimize the number of deaths from COVID-19, which of the following strategies is likely to be most effective?
- To educate and encourage the implementation of a complete “clean” diet and a healthy lifestyle by all
If we are serious about protecting the masses, we must educate and promote healthy lifestyles at all stages of life. Improving your health through a healthy lifestyle, sun, fresh air, and real food is the best way to protect most people from viral infections such as COVID-19. Learn more.
- Quarantine all living things for two years
- Vaccinate everyone on earth
- Encourage transmission of infection to accelerate herd immunity
4 AGRA, funded by Bill Gates, has worked for 14 years to fight hunger in Africa. At the time:
- Hunger has been halved
- Hunger increased by 30%
In 2006, Gates started AGRA with the Rockefeller Foundation. After 14 years, the influence of AGRA has considerably worsened the situation in the 18 African countries targeted by this “philanthropic” enterprise. Hunger under AGRA’s leadership has increased by 30% and rural poverty has increased dramatically. Learn more.
- Hunger stayed the same
- Hunger has been reduced by 75%
5 What was the former name of the Galton Institute?
- The Wellcome Trust
- The UK Eugenics Society
The Galton Institute was formerly known as the British Eugenics Society. AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine was co-developed by Adrian Hill, who has long-standing ties to the UK eugenics movement through his affiliation with the Galton Institute. Learn more.
- The Center for Human Genetics
6 Which of the following is the most effective way to optimize your energy and fight fatigue?
- Daily aerobic exercise such as running
- Severe calorie restriction (around 30% of normal calorie intake)
- Walk barefoot as often as possible
- Time-limited eating (eat all meals within four to six hours each day)
One of the most effective ways to optimize your energy and fight fatigue is to implement a time-limited diet (TRE), as it improves your mitochondrial health and metabolic flexibility. Learn more.