Fortnite season 6 is here and brings a return to primitive life, animals and even Lara Croft. With each new season and each new week, there are more challenges added. For those who fancy getting a Golden Llama, here’s where you can find the Golden Artifacts near The Spire to remove something from that old to-do list.
Fortnite season 6: where to find golden artifacts near the spire
Unlike other challenges, this one is pretty straightforward as all three artifacts can be found near The Spire. The downside is that this is the only place to find the artifacts, which means it will be a hot area for other players. Keep this head on a pivot, because I can attest to the fact that it is crawling with enemy players and that I am dead more than I will admit.
For reference, this is where you are going to aim. I recommend not to immediately drop into the neighborhood unless you have these Pro Gamer Moves ™:
Now that you’re in The Spire, there are three artifacts to research. Here’s where you need to go:
- For one of the artifacts, go to the bottom of the stairs that lead directly to The Spire. There you will find a wall at the bottom; look behind and you will spot a golden llama.
- Another artifact will be found on the first floor of a house just below where you see the “I” there. Go ahead, and you’ll see a glowing Kit statue. You will know it when you see it; you can’t miss the blue glow.
- The final artifact will be located in the nearby market area as you head to The Spire. You will see fruit stalls. Head to the stalls that are against the rock base. There you will find the third artifact next to the stalls with red banners.
The images below are a better representation of the locations you’ll come across when tracking them:
Other Fortnite Season 6 challenges include:
- Investigate an anomaly detected at Lazy Lake
- Making a hunter’s cape
- Recover the mechanical parts of vehicles, trailers, buses or tractors
- Craft mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon
- Hunt wildlife
- Legendary Challenge – Craft 3 items
To learn more about what the new season has to offer, including the newly added single-player experience and the wildlife you’ll need to hunt, you can check out our previous breakdown here.
Thoughts on Fortnite Season 6 and the return of a less tech-dependent setting? What other cool crossovers would you like to see happen with Teen Titans and Tomb Raider now in the mix? Hear these hottest takes in the comments section below!