We’re excited to welcome the latest accessory to the Xbox family: the new Xbox Wireless Headset. Released today, the Xbox Wireless Headset offers best-in-class chat and audio performance, a comfortable and intuitive design, and unique experiences that are customizable for every gamer. With all of these benefits, we’re raising the bar for mid-range wireless headsets. For more on the features of Xbox Wireless Headset Architect and Product Manager Erik Garcia, check out the latest episode of the Xbox podcast.
The Xbox Wireless Headset is launched today in 30 markets around the world with more to come later this year.
Check Xbox.com or your local dealer for availability.
Best-in-class audio and chat performance
- Low latency, lossless audio with Xbox Wireless Radio for less pops, clicks and disconnections.
- Support spatial sound technologies, including Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone: X, for added realism and audio precision.
- Crystal clear cat with smart mic features that focus on speech audio versus surrounding sound:
- Voice isolation the setting helps the mic pick up your voice, not background ambient noise.
- Auto mute Automatically mutes your microphone when you’re not speaking, so you keep the communication channels clear. You can customize the auto mute sensitivity or turn it off completely. The ear manual mute button gives you privacy when you need it.
- A seeing on the mic boom lights up when your mic is active, so you always know when your voice is being picked up.
- The Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox One, Xbox Series X devices | S and Windows 10 lets you fine-tune audio controls for a personalized audio experience, including equalizer settings, bass boost, auto-mute sensitivity, mic monitoring, and the brightness of the LED light on the microphone.
Comfortable and intuitive design
- Exceptional design With high quality materials and finishes, featuring a durable frame with a metal inner headband, rubber dial rings for better grip and a fully adjustable mic that you can fold up and out of the way.
- Light and comfortable at just 11 ounces (312 g), with large ear cups and a thick, super-soft PU leather headband pad designed to fit a wide range of ear and head sizes.
- Ease of use and intuitive design with ear buttons for volume and game / chat balance, and on-ear controls for power, mute and pairing.
- Up to 15 hours of battery life with internal lithium-ion battery. Charges fully in 3 hours, but even 30 minutes of charge will get you back in the game in a flash with up to 4 hours of battery life. *
Compatibility and connectivity
- Pair with multiple devices. Play wirelessly on multiple devices, including Xbox Series X PCs | S, Xbox One, and Windows 10, and connect to your mobile device via Bluetooth to listen to music or chat on the go. You can even pair your phone and Xbox simultaneously to chat with a friend on your phone while playing on your console.
- Adjust audio and chat settings with the Xbox Accessories app, including EQ settings, bass boost, auto mute sensitivity, mic monitoring, and mic light brightness.
- Wireless updates on your console will deliver the latest features for a premium audio experience that continues to evolve.
Dolby Atmos special offer for headphones
We’ve teamed up with Dolby to offer limited activation of Dolby Atmos for Headphones on all Xbox wireless headsets through September 30, 2021. Immerse yourself in a more intense gaming experience with audio precision and crystal clear clarity to capture even the most subtle, but game-changing. sounds. †
Enabling Dolby Atmos for Headphones only requires two simple steps:
- Connect the Xbox Wireless Headset to your console or Windows 10 PC
- Download and open the Dolby Access app
On the app’s loading page, you will receive a notification at the bottom of the screen confirming activation – “Dolby Atmos for headphones is ready to use” – which can be verified by the test countdown. of the Xbox Wireless Headset in the upper right corner of the Home screen of the app.
The Xbox Wireless Headset is available now for US $ 99.99. To find out where to buy and more, visit Xbox.com. You can also register with your local reseller, including the Microsoft Store, for more information.
* Battery life varies widely depending on distance from console, additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Testing performed by Microsoft using pre-production units.
† Dolby Atmos for Headphones is available on Xbox PCs and Windows 10. Activation of Dolby Atmos for Headphones lasts until 11:59 UTC-12 on September 30, 2021. After the trial period, you can purchase the application directly from Dolby. For assistance, contact Support for Dolby Access