In addition to the 20 new Bethesda games, Xbox Game Pass adds even more games to the subscription service with popular adventures like Octopath Traveler, Yakuza 6 and more. Oh, and Undertale, who was confirmed earlier this week with exclusive additions for Xbox.
What’s new on Xbox Game Pass?
Xbox Game Pass is a constantly evolving subscription service with a constant influx of new titles added and games deleted to make room. Here’s what’s coming (and what’s left of it) to Xbox Game Pass this month without further ado.
What’s coming up:
- Undertale, Cloud, Console and PC – Available Today
- Empire of Sin, Cloud, Console and PC – March 18
- Nier: Automata, PC – March 18
- Star Wars: Squadrons, Console – March 18
- Torchlight III, PC – March 18
- Genesis Noir, Console, PC – March 25
- Octopath Traveler, Console, PC – March 25
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition, PC – March 25
- Supraland, PC – March 25
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, Cloud, Console and PC – March 25
- Narita Boy, Cloud, Console and PC – March 30
- Outriders, Cloud, Console – April 1
DLC and game updates:
What comes out:
- Hyperdot, console, PC – March 31
- Journey to the Savage Planet, Console – March 31
- Machinarium, PC – March 31
What is Xbox Game Pass?
For those who may not yet have Xbox Game Pass, this is a deal you’ve probably heard a lot about over the past year or so. It has grown exponentially and its value is undeniable. For those still on the fence, there are two options to choose from with the normal Xbox Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate. Xbox Game Pass is $ 9.99, while the Ultimate version includes Xbox Live for $ 14.99.
It’s a solid investment, especially if you’re a bit more picky about games. Xbox Game Pass gives players access to over 100 titles at no additional cost outside of the subscription, including Day 1 additions and purchased studio games (like Bethesda).
Thoughts on the latest additions to Xbox Game Pass? What do you hope to be added next? Give your opinion in the comments section below!