Earn a lot of money with these achievements:
Manufacture of vending machines and exploitation of money
Thanks to Osterberg501 to provide information about this exploit.
If you’re looking to make money on the easy, look no further than the dozens of vending machines dotted around Night City. Specifically, you will want to find the machines selling items for 10 tourbillons each (not $ 5 items)
Once you have located one of these vending machines, purchase all available items until they are sold out.
Collect all the items you bought from the floor and add them to your inventory.
Now open your inventory and find the items you just purchased. At this point you want take them all apart to get common and unusual crafting materials.
Unlock the Mechanical craft advantage will give you more crafting materials from item disassembly. It is recommended that you spend one of your advantage points to maximize your profits.
Then head to your Crafting menu and as unusual craftsmanship (green) weapons like you can with the resources you have obtained. You will earn Crafting EXP for each weapon crafted, which adds up very quickly and can be used to earn Unlimited Crafting XP.
Look for items that sell the most. You can see the selling price of each item by hovering over it before making it.
Finally, head to a vendor or drop station to sell your newly made weapons for a big profit.
Using the Nekomata rifle in the photo above as an example, we were able to earn $ 78 Eddies for each (as it cost $ 100 Eddies for 10 soda cans used to craft materials). If you buy as many cans as you can in town and sell dozens of weapons it’s an incredibly quick and easy way to earn unlimited money while exploring Night City.
However, if you’re a standing citizen of Night City and prefer to make money taking jobs and selling trash like everyone else, check out our guide below:
Space Oddity Infinite Money Exploit
This money issue allows players to get an item from a side job, sell it in a drop box for an absurd amount of whirlwinds, and then buy it back for nearly zilch. You then repeat this process until you are very rich. If that’s okay with you, check out these step-by-step instructions on how to do Cyberpunk 2077 Space Odd Infinite Money Glitch:
- First, head to Rancho Coronado at Holy Sunday.
- There, find a gas station with a homeless camp. This is where you will find the “Space Oddity” side job.
- Approach the men at the table and try to negotiate with them. This requires a body level of 7, or buying it for 2000 Whirlpools, or just eliminating them by shooting them.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll either need to hack the laptop on the table (requires intelligence level 10) or find the location of the body the men stole the laptop from.
- If you choose to find the body, it is located between dumpsters on the west side of the gas station. Use your scanner to locate him, scan him, then steal the Access Fragment from him to unlock the laptop.
- Insert the fragment into the laptop, then run the “launch.exe” file. This will give you coordinates.
- The next quest waypoint will take you to these coordinates or the “drop point”. This area is surrounded and guarded by seven Militech soldiers with a high level weapons and armor. We suggest that you be at least level 15, but this may vary depending on your attributes, perks, and overall combat skills.
- Take out the Militech agents and recover the paint from the central capsule.
- Don’t worry if you have the Scrapper Advantage. This paint is not classified as junk and therefore will not be removed automatically.
- Find the nearest drop box and sell the board for 4000 Whirlwinds.
- Close the window and then interact with the drop box again to lower the price of the paint.
- You can now redeem the painting in the drop box for 5 swirls and resell it for 4000. Repeat this process to get more swirls.
Drop Boxes don’t have unlimited currency, so you’ll have to buy back the Drop Box paint once it comes out of the Whirlpools and sell it to another to get more.
Sasquatch for Infinite Money, XP and Street Cred
You can only do this feat during the I walk the line Main job. While you are on your quest to reclaim the mall for the Voodoo Boys from the Animals, you will have to face off against their boss, Sasquatch. Your fight with her is the key to this achievement.
Note: Make sure you have eliminated all other enemies before you start your fight with Sasquatch. If you are wrong, you can use an automatic save to try again.
- After killing Sasquatch, you will receive, XP and Street Cred. Also take his booty.
- Then manually save to a new save location.
- Load the game using the save game you just created.
- Sasquatch will be on the ground in this new save, but she will be “alive”. Take her out (it shouldn’t take long) and you will receive the rewards for defeating her again.
- Continue until you are happy with your earnings.
Point: You can change your difficulty to Very Hard after the initial fight for better rewards. Don’t forget to change it.
This achievement with Sasquatch cannot be redone once you move on.