1 Which of the following is a possible consequence of wearing a face mask?
- Increased risk of bacterial and / or fungal infections
Moisture inside the mask will quickly allow pathogenic bacteria to grow and multiply. By breathing through a mask infested with microbes, you risk inhaling these pathogens. Bacterial pneumonia, facial rashes, fungal infections of the face, ‘mouth mask’ (bad breath, tooth decay and inflammation of the gums) and oral candida infections all increased after the mask warrants were implemented. . The presence of germs in your lungs can also worsen the pathogenesis of lung cancer. Learn more.
- No vaccine needed
- Improved immune function
- Increased risk of estrogen sensitive cancers
2 Vaccine manufacturers will typically test their vaccine for safety against which of the following?
- Saline injection
- Another vaccine
Vaccine makers rarely use inert placebos (such as a saline injection), which is the gold standard for drug trials. Instead, they usually assess the safety of a new vaccine versus another vaccine. This masks the side effects, as most vaccines have side effects and risks. Learn more.
- A generic drug
3 Which of the following celebrities is the biggest greenhouse gas polluter?
- Jennifer lopez
- Paris Hilton
- Bill Gates
Gates is now promoting the technocratic “reset” plan, which includes an aggressive climate change agenda, but Gates’ long private jet trips make him a major polluter. Learn more.
- Oprah winfrey
4 Which of the following statements is the most correct?
- SARS-CoV-2 has been shown to be of natural zoonotic origin
- Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers admitted to creating SARS-CoV-2
- SARS-CoV-2 is proven to be an intentionally released biological weapon
- To date, no credible theory of natural zoonotic fallout has been presented.
No credible theory of natural zoonotic fallout has been presented to date. Meanwhile, there are at least four distinct theories about the lab origin, though there is still no evidence to determine whether the release was accidental or intentional. Learn more.
5 which of the following statements is correct?
- All available COVID-19 vaccines are under emergency use authorization only; human trials are not yet complete
COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy ‘vaccines’ are accelerated products launched under emergency use authorization – animal trials have been bypassed and human trials are not even complete yet – and on Based on historical and preliminary evidence, a significant side short and long term effects are inevitable. Learn more.
- Two COVID-19 vaccines are fully licensed and approved by the FDA in the United States
- COVID-19 vaccines are made with the attenuated SARS-CoV-2 virus
- COVID-19 vaccines allow your body to make live SARS-CoV-2 virus
6 The infamous 1962 Milgram experiment was designed to test the limits of:
- Human obedience to authority
In 1962, in a now infamous experiment, Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram tested the limits of human obedience to authority. Learn more.
- Emotional regulation
- Linguistic war