League of Legends Mid-Patch Update 2.0a: Wild Rift has finally been released, and Riot will be nerfing a bunch of overpowered champions this time around.
Evelynn, who is primarily meant to be a jungler, is flexed in the middle lane, completely dominating any game. The developers of Wild Rift will undermine her power as a laner, but she will remain as effective as she did in the jungle.
Wukong, on the other hand, will see his camp clearing speed significantly dampened in the jungle. Shyvana will see nerves essential to her innate ability and base stats.
Lee Sin, Gragas, Miss Fortune, and Aurelion Sol will also have their names on the nerf list. Savage riftThe mid-patch 2.0a update seeks to balance the current state of the game and make some of the missed changes in patch 2.0.
Players looking to find a detailed description of the new Wild Rift 2.0a patch can visit the official Riot site.
Wild Rift patch 2.0a official notes
# 1 – Wild Rift Champions
Evelynn’s pushing and wandering power as a mid laner in Wild Rift is just too much. On top of that, his (1) damage is usually quite high – “Haters are going to hate Spike.”
(1) Spike of Hatred
- AP ratio: 0.5 → 0.45
- Mana: 25/30/35/40 → 30/35/40/45
- Damage to minions: 100% at all ranks → 35/40/45/50%
Gragas is very tanky with excellent sustain in the track. Riot the nerve, so he doesn’t win all trades against his lane opponents right away.
- Health per level: 125 → 115
(P) Happy Hour
(1) Barrel roller
- Mana: 55/60/65/70 → 65/70/75/80
- Minion damage: 70% → 50%
The blind monk made fuss with his (1) litter.
(1) Sonic wave
- Target range: 11 → 10
- Base damage: 60/100/140/180 → 55/90/125/160
Miss Fortune is on the strong side, so Riot is regulating her a bit.
(1) Double up
- Base damage: 30/60/90/120 → 20/50/80/110
- Attack Speed: 40/60/80/100% → 30/50/70/90%
Shyvana has a lot of damage on her kit and a lot of innate tankiness. Riot is reducing some of his base stats and dragon elemental bonuses.
(1) Twin bite
- Slow (Mountain Dragon Buff): 60% → 40%
- Base damage: 25/45/65/85 → 25/40/55/70
(Ult) Descent of the Dragon
- Dragon Form Health Bonus (Ocean Dragon Buff): 150/250/350 HP → 100/150/200 HP
The Wukong jungle is very strong. Riot affects her clear speed and element of surprise.
(2) Trickster Warrior
- Invisibility time: 1.5 s → 1 s
- Clone Damage: 50% at all levels → 20/30/40/50%
(3) Nimbus Strike
- Attack Speed Bonus: 35/40/45/50% → 25/35/45/55%
“This comes from a recent peak at Aurelion Sol’s winrate. From the office of Balance Officer Jonathan Chao: “I don’t know how to say it. Basically it could zoom in anywhere before, but not change direction. He can now zoom in anywhere and change direction. We nerf it so it can change direction, but at a slower travel speed.
(1) Emergence of stars
- Bugfix: Aurelion Sol no longer gains 20% movement speed when the Starsurge missile is fired
(3) Legendary comet
- Maximum passive movement speed: 40% → 20%
# 2. Updates to Wild Rift items
League of GA comes to an end in Wild Rift
- Total cost: 2800G → 3100G
- Combined cost: 400G → 700G
- Attack damage: 45 → 40
- Recast cooldown: 180s → 210s
# 3. Free-to-Play Wild Rift Champion rotations
- January 21 – January 27: Ahri, Amumu, Evelynn, Ezreal, Jax, Nami, Seraphine, Sona, Vayne, Wukong
- January 28 – February 3: Alistar, Braum, Fiora, Gragas, Kai’Sa, Olaf, Singed, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Yasuo
Posted on Jan 19, 2021 at 12:00 AM CET