Professional Holding Corp. said he would no longer provide banking services in the United States President Donald Trumpthe company, as it joins lenders to distance itself from it after last week assault on the US Capitol.
“Professional Bank has decided not to engage in any other business with the Trump Organization and its affiliates, and will end the relationship immediately,” said Eric Kalis, a spokesperson for the Coral Gables-based company, in Florida, in an emailed statement. Kalis did not provide any details on the scope of Trump’s relationship with the bank.
German Bank AG and Signature Bank, two of Trump’s favorite lenders, also snatched billionaire president since the deadly January 6 riot by the president’s supporters.
More political cover of Fortune:
- “We will never concede”: how Donald Trump incited an attack on America
- Democrats plan to use Senate victory spend $ 2,000 stimulus checks
- Pictures: A look at Wednesday’s national riots
- Coup attempt on Capitol Hill presents key cyberattack opportunity, warn experts
- The betting odds strongly favored the Georgia GOP candidates, then suddenly collapsed. What did not go well?