Hello. U.S. tech futures are down and down with investors still scared of yesterday’s antitrust bombs cases fall on Facebook.
But none of this dampened investor enthusiasm for the new stocks. Airbnb is set to go public later today, valuing the rental home giant at $ 47 billion. This is after DoorDash raised 3.4 billion dollars during an IPO yesterday, and stocks exploded 86% higher. C3.ai had a even more amazing beginnings, with actions climbing 150%.
Elsewhere, European stocks rise slightly after the EU clears major hurdle to green light epic stimulus package and after a dinner in Brussels ended with an extension of trade negotiations on Brexit.
Let’s see what is moving the markets.
- The main Asia Index are generally lower in afternoon trade with Japan Nikkei of 0.2%.
- SoftBank is running, almost 11% today, and nearly 18% since Tuesday. First investor in DoorDash, SoftBank saw its participation balloon worth at $ 11.5 billion after yesterday’s mega IPO.
- Here is a bullish call on air travel. Virgin Australia’s New CEO Jayne Hrdlicka says the prospect of flying again will be “overwhelming” to us, potential stranded travelers. She predicts a surge in air travel next summer.
- the European scholarships ticked above this morning with the Stoxx Europe 600 high 0.1% outdoors.
- the Pound sterling fell again in the volatile trade after last night’s much watched dinner between Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen failed to make a breakthrough in post-blocking –Brexit trade negotiations. What’s the next step in the world’s most tedious business history? A deadline on Sunday. Oh joy.
- But there is progress on the way to the European Union $ 2.2 trillion stimulus bill as holdouts Poland and Hungary dropped their objections.
- American Futuresare mixed this morning after the fall of the three indices on Wednesday. the Nasdaq suffered his worst loss in a day since October 30 as the threat of a Big Tech disruption looms larger.
- Antitrust cases have done little to shake the IPO market. FortuneDanielle Abril spoke to CEO Tony Xu WHO explained how they intend to spend their new stack of tickets.
- The next step is Airbnb, and investor appetite for its new stocks is high. he should beat the $ 3.37 billion DoorDash raised in its Initial Public Offering. Here is six things to know before these stocks start trading in a few hours.
- Gold is down, exchange $ 1,840 / ounce.
- the dollar is flat.
- Gross is in place, with Brent futures trading above $ 49 / barrel.
- Bitcoin bounced back, almost 4% to exchange $ 18,400.
Reality check, No. 1
Reality check: No. 2
Reality check, n ° 3
Have a very good day everyone. I’ll see you here tomorrow.
As always, you can write email@example.com reply to this email with suggestions and comments.