Apart from Mono Hats, one of the most important collectibles you can find around the pale city are the ghosts of lost children, or Glitching stays. These children appear to be affected by the signal towerthat is why they have issues and you can find them hidden in a variety of different places. This section of IGN’s Little Nightmares 2 wiki guide will detail how many there are and where they are.
Wild nature – 4
- At the first collapsed bridge, where you have to jump to climb to the other side, go right and you will find a secret area that will lead you to the glitch remains.
- After getting the first stick to trigger the trap near the tree trunk, drop it down and go immediately left. Here you will find a hole that you can crawl into that will lead you to the glitch remains by a dead animal.
- After collecting the key and escaping the hunter’s house, make your way to the outbuilding before entering the hangar. Six will boost you and you will find the glitch remains inside.
- When you land on the beach of the pale city, you will find the glitch remains by a television.
School – 6
- In the pale city, after the Puzzle TV, go up the stairs with Six and go through the door on the left. You will find glitch remnants here.
- When you first enter the schoolyard, head to the back corner. You will find glitch remnants here by a tricycle.
- Before entering the teacher’s class, open the third locker you entered through to find some glitch remnants.
- After escaping from the library, go up the stairs and on your left. You will find glitch remnants here.
- Once you have the key to Chess puzzle, you will find yourself near the kitchen. As you move the metal shelves on the left to reach the vent, go through the door on the left. Here you will find some pip remnants.
- After escaping the Professor, once back outside, you will find Glitch Remnants near a paper boat in an alleyway.
Hospital – 4
- After getting the flashlight, you’ll find some glitch scraps in the next room near the beds. They will be on their way home.
- After unlocking the door with the key you got X-ray puzzle, you will find glitch remnants at the back of the corridor with the prosthetic limbs.
- In the Patient area, after climbing through the vent and landing on the bed, exit to the hallway and then return to the door. There is a hole in the lower right corner that you can crawl into, then go through the door on the left where you will find glitch remnants near a hole in the ground.
- In the shower room near the switch, there is a box in the back left corner of the room. Move it around to reveal a vent that you can crawl into that will lead you to glitch remnants near a tub.
The Pale City – 4
- When you’re back in an alley after escaping hospital, go back to find a sewer grate that has been discarded. Go down the ladder and it will lead you to some glitch remnants.
- After solving the elevator puzzle, head to the left from the top of the elevator. Move the box to the left to reveal a vent. Climb this way to find some pip remnants.
- Immediately after finding the previous problem, once you are back outside and can see the signal tower, go right and go through the window under the awning next to the door. Here you will find more glitch remnants. Then, pull the cage towards the door to open it and find Six.
- After the mail room, once you’ve swung on the hanger to the next building, exit that window and head to the open window behind it. Here you’ll find glitch remnants next to a very familiar porcelain statue of the Lady.